Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Recovery day - light workout

Feeling better but still a bit fatigued I did a light workout this morning. Lucky for me I rescheduled my week and was indoors today instead of my usual run on Tuesday.   Another good thing was the rain.  Although I was disappointed about not being able to play 18 holes I was able to get a nap in today!  It was unplanned, but when I fell asleep doing a crossword in middle of the downpour, I seized the moment.  Well, it seized me.  

I did get in a bit of practice at the range and then played 2 holes (bogey - par).   It'll probably be the best thing as I'm feeling pretty rested tonight.   I'll run tomorrow morning.  Four miles is what I'm thinking.   My feet are still sore & blistered but they're improving.   I don't want to exacerbate them and hurt my chances in the golf tournament on the weekend.   This will test my ability to pay attention to my body and not let my compulsiveness get the best of me.   Or guilt!  

No comments:

Post a Comment