Monday, June 21, 2010

Back To Normal

The pain in my neck is no longer a pain in the neck.  So, I had a nice workout this morning.  I don't have my weights with me but I did pretty much everything else.  Push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, leg-up / reverse crunches, all my stretches all accomplished without pain.   I'm really glad I took Friday off because I'm really glad to be pain free again.

It's impossible to describe how good these workouts make me feel.  Physically, the pump is so good.  The blood flow to the muscles feels almost sexual.  It's just wonderful.  I never tire of it.  Psychologically is just as good  The feeling of well being is so satisfying.  Such a big reward for so small an investment.  Add to that the health benefits and it's over the top.   I hope I can do this 'til I'm a 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment