Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Key Bank Vermont City Marathon - Thank You

Okay, I am nearly recovered and my brain is beginning to function again.  So, before I forget:

Thank you to everyone involved in making the Key Bank Vermont City Marathon the great event that it is.

To all the volunteers who selflessly give their time and effort I am grateful.  To my fellow runners: you inspire me. The world would be a far better place if everyone was a runner.  To all the fans who cheered us as we ran I hope you enjoyed watching us as much as we enjoy the encouragement you provide.  Thank you to all of you who gave runners rides to & from the race (especially my wife who also cheers me on).  Thank, too all of you who offered congratulations.  The phone calls, e-mails, blog messages, and face-to-face words are all deeply appreciated.

I can hardly wait until next year.   Meanwhile, I am motivated to keep training.

No comments:

Post a Comment