Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Refined Carbs - Not!

We are constantly reminded about how bad refined carbs are for us.  Practically everyday a new study appears in one of the various media confirming the effects of refined carbohydrates on our health (never mind our appearance).   Yet, everywhere I look, it seems people just don't care.  I used to think many of them just didn't know and if we could educate them we'd fix the problem.  But now I think they don't really care enough about their health to change.   Give me a pill or a shot and fix the problem for me seems to be the prevailing attitude.  I want my white bread, white rice, & especially my french fries.  


http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/15/eating-brown-rice-to-cut-diabetes-risk/?src=me&ref=homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment