Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Late Start!

I should know better but I stayed up late last night in an attempt watch the end of the Celtics - Lakers game!  Must they put them on so late.  Who can stay up until midnight and get up for work the next morning??  Not me, and I don't have to go to work.  

I ended up sleeping 'til 7:45 a.m.!   Oh well,  I still got in a good workout.   Warm-up & stretches, pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups (lots of ups), reverse crunches.  I do some weight lifting.  My running supplementals include squats, knee-ups (more ups!) & rope skipping.  It takes me about 2 hours (or so) but I really feel better when I'm done.

I feel so much better when I move.  Yes, sitting in my easy chair is, well, easy, but it doesn't make me feel very energetic.   Moving on the other hand fills me with vigor.    Can you guess what I'm going to keep doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment