Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful For The Rain

And The Memorial golf tournament.   Here not there (rain).   It's hard enough being stuck in the house and nearly immobile when it's raining.  If it had been sunny and warm I might've gone crazy (I don't have far to go as it is).  Fortunately, it was raining here and The Memorial Tournament was on TV.  Whew.  

I'm just a tad less sore this morning.  I'm not sure if it's the Advil or I'm actually healing or a bit of both.  At least I can walk again.  Last night it was very painful to walk.  Sleeping was difficult.  I usually toss & turn.   Yuk.

The weather forecast for Saturday is rain.  I'm almost hoping it rains so I can get the additional rest.  I'd love to run 10 miles on Tuesday morning.  I'd also love to play golf next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment