Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Overdone

Turns out my hard workout yesterday was too hard.  My body revolted last night and I became ill.   I think it was just too much too soon.   This morning I felt better but I had a little less strength and a little less energy.   But, I really noticed it playing golf for the 1st time this season.  Pushing the cart, usually fun, was a bit difficult.  And I'm feeling pretty tired as I write this afternoon.  I'd better get a good night sleep because I have training run with my brother in the morning.  Yikes.

I am pretty happy with my golf though.  I had a rocky start not hitting the ball very well and making double bogey on the 1st hole.  Bogeys on 2 & 3 put me pretty far in the hole.  But, then I found my stroke and finished the remaining 6 holes in 1 over par.  Not too bad for the 1st day.

No comments:

Post a Comment