Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Getting to the end of indoor cycling.

Wow, it's so warm.  I biked for 90 minutes this morning in my stationary bike.  The new bike has been a real benefit for me this winter.  But this warm weather means the end of ski season and that means more time for running.   I'm looking forward to getting back in running shape.  My run last Saturday was really encouraging.  I'm pumped about racing too.   We're really busy at the mountain this week (it's Canadian week) but after this I'll  have lots of extra time.  That'll give me lots of time before golfing season begins to jump start my racing legs.  I'll miss skiing but I'm looking at the positives.

Back to motives:   I feel a sense of responsibility to set an example for my family.  How can I expect them to develop good habits if I as the patriarch don't set the standard?

No comments:

Post a Comment