Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Routines

It's the dead of winter.  I'm skiing most everyday which means I'm tired in the evening.  It feels good to me.  Sure, I'm stuck inside for my workout most days but I get outside to ski.  Being outside always boosts my morale and makes my day.   So, most days are pretty similar:  wake up early, workout, and go skiing.

Truthfully,  I like it.  Winter is but a few months long.  I love skiing but my workout routine has to happen early to enable me to get to the mountain early.   This is where habit or routine really helps me stay on course.  I just don't think about it.   I set my alarm (I seldom need it), get up and get going.   I don't think about it.  I just do it.   It's a good slogan, put it into practice and it works.   Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment