Thursday, December 10, 2009

1st day of skiing

This was supposed to be the 1st day of skiing for 2009/10 season. (I have new skis that are itchin' to be skied on.) Up at 5am for an hour on the stationary bike before heading up to the mountain. It isn't difficult to get up at 5 to go skiing. I was ready to get up at 3:45 when I awoke ready to pee!! There's a Celtics game on tonight and I want to be awake for the end if possible.

A good ride lots of sweat (calories burned). I'll do 90 minutes next week when I don't have to be on the slope 'til about 9:30 am. I'm pumped up to ride hard because of a lighter resistance workout yesterday due to a sore shoulder from overwork. This time between golf and skiing makes be workout extra hard to make up for the extra sitting around time. ( I know I'm crazy.)

I'm getting old too. I got half-way there when I realized I had left my boots sitting in the hallway! :-((. Tomorrow will be the 1st day of skiing. I may be rationalizing but..... it was pretty windy and it mightn't have been a great 1st day.

I expect tomorrow's workout will be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment