Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back On The Road


Whew, what a week.  Last Thursday I drove to Boston & back to pick up a visiting daughter.  Friday I managed to get in a 12 mile run.  Saturday I drove a car full of family to New Jersey for a wedding.  Sunday I drove to Boston from NJ.  Monday I drove back home.  Tuesday I drove to Northfield VT & back for golf.  Wednesday it was back to my usual routine and a resistance & stretching workout.  Today I was back on the road with 12 miler.  I was happy to be back on my normal schedule but it was already 74 degrees when I headed out the door.  
It was lots of fun.  The rest probably did me some good but I’m glad to be back to normal.   I paid pretty close attention to what I ate so I didn’t gain any weight. That’s usually my biggest concern because it seems so easy to put it on and so hard to get it off.   I’ll be alright now that I’m back home and on my normal schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment