Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Marathon Training Scheduling Issues & A Good Read from WebMD

My usual Monday golf group got changed to Tuesday morning so I had to run shorter today.  Probably did me some good.  I recently got some good advice to be careful about overtraining.  Considering that, it probably did me good to run shorter today.  I still have plenty of time to run some more long runs and at my age some additional rest will help especially after not feeling well just a few days ago.   My weight is fine and I'm back on a more regular schedule and a more normal eating routine so I anticipate everything normalizing soon.

Here's an interesting article from WebMD by two women doctors. https://www.webmdhealth.com/nl/nlv.aspx?id=gbfZprIjiTo=&s=20473 If anyone's is looking for just a little more reason to take some steps toward better health this could provide some additional incentive.  I'm still pumped up by my dental hygienist recent success!  Get moving by starting small and easy and grow slowly from there.  It's easier to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment