Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thank You Santa

The snow just keeps on falling at Smuggs'.  The skiing just keeps on getting better.  Nothing is really groomed!  =)    Thank you Santa.  LOL

Great lessons today.  We took advantage of the conditions and learned to ski on ungroomed.  My 10:00 class of Jill, David, Oleg, & Arun spent the morning getting better and better in the deep snow and especially in the bumps.  We had so much fun that even though the lesson had only about 2 minutes left we went back up to the top for one more quick trip through the moguls. You guys Rock!  

Showing up for afternoon lessons is a bonus.  I had Song for what ended up being a private lesson.  We worked on turning in the steeps and negotiating the bumps (see a trend here?) and finished with run over the cliff on Hangman's and then down Treasure.  

A little shoveling when I got home after picking up grandma's xmas gift and I'm pooped (I pedaled my bike for 90 minutes before skiing this morning).  But, tomorrow's looking really promising AND my brother's going with me!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment