Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rain Tomorrow? I hope so.

I need some rest.  I had a light workout yesterday.   Then, I walked 18 holes.  Tired.  Skipped my run today.  (It would have been short anyway.) Walked 18 holes in Woodstock & drove for 4 hours. Still tired tonight.   I don't know if it's the very hard run on Saturday atop the golf (or just being old or an undermined problem)  but I'm still tired.  The rain tomorrow could mean a day without golf.  Depending on how I feel, I may have a light workout tomorrow and then chill the rest of the day.   I've got to be rested and recovered for that marathon in 12 days.  

So, I hope it rains because apparently I don't have sense enough to just take a day off and  rest on my own.  Either that or I'm not quite concerned enough yet to take some R&R.  

Tomorrow will tell a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment