Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chicken or the Egg

I've been thinking about the food choices we have when we're away from home.  I went Church St. to eat this week and today I was in the ski lodge at Smuggs'.   There are so few healthy choices for diners.  Is it because no one wants healthy food and so it goes unsold?  Or, does no one eat healthy food because none is offered?

In any case, nearly everyone is eating junk.  Small wonder most of the population is so FAT!   I saw a 16 year old at the mountain yesterday who was so out of shape he could barely get up off the snow by himself.  16 years old!  

You want to fix health care costs?  Quit fooling around with things won't make any difference until we fix the root cause:  Lifestyle choices.

I had a Greek Salad on Church Street (one of very few healthy choices) and I brought my lunch to the ski resort.
Sad isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment